Approximately 90% of your hair is growing anytime, while the other 10% enter a resting phase. Resting hair falls every two to three months and allows new hair to form on the spot.
Hair loss due to pregnancy usually occurs after birth. During pregnancy, the rest phase, which is part of the normal hair loss cycle, is increasing in number. In these processes, we must look more closely at our hair. The products we use are very important. Because hair roots is sensitive and needs to be repaired. Arganrain hair care shampoo repairs your hair.
Why do people talk about hair loss and pregnancy?
The most common period of hair loss occurs approximately three months after birth. Increasing hormones during pregnancy prevents you from losing your hair. After birth, hormones return to normal levels and allow hair to fall off and return to normal circulation. Normal hair loss, which is delayed during pregnancy, can occur at once. Do not worry, the falling hair will come out again. Arganrain hair care shampoo will help you. Arganrain hair care Shampoo is penetrates from root to tip. And Arganrain hair care Shampoo leaves hair shiny, strong, protected, healthy-looking.
The Positive Side Of Pregnancy And Your Hair:
There is an increase in the level of estrogen hormones during pregnancy. Estrogen causes the hair to stay in the growth phase and encourages the growth of your hair. During the pregnant, you should expect a full, luxurious head of hair.
There are a few things you can do to have healthier hair;
Ask your doctor to help balance the hormones
Eat a diet that Flavonoids that can provide protection for hair follicles and promote hair growth, and a high diet in fruit and vegetables containing antioxidants
Use ARGANRain Professional Hair Care Shampoo which do not contain Sulfate, Silicone, Alcohol, Salt because It is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture, It helps to repair as well as inhibit the occurrence of split ends. It nourishes hair from the root, strengthening it, thereby preventing hair loss, ARGANRain Hair Care Shampoo is suitable for daily usage, It is suitable for all hair types. Hair is fragile when it is wet, Use thick tooth combs. If you need to use dryers and other heated hair tools, use cold setting.