Especially in winter it's a problem that we all know: electric hair. How come? And more importantly, what can you do about it?
In fact, these questions have been googling nowdays. Cap down, it crackles and your hair is flying. Due to friction but also by dry heating air and lack of moisture in the hair, the hair is charged electrically.
Overall, 30 percent of women suffer from dry hair. Not only genetically conditioned, because the hair is supplied with few lipids, but also by external factors, such as exhausting styling and frequent dyeing. This means stress for the hair, roughs up the structure and makes it uneven and dull. Plus: The mane reacts more strongly to weather or temperature fluctuations. The result: The hair is charged statically.
Top Ways To Get Rid Of Static In Hair? What Can You Do About It?
- SOS tip: Spread over the streaks with a moist cosmetic cloth. This soothes hair in seconds.
- Or even easier: moisten hands and hold close to the hair without touching it. Magic!
- Arganrain herbal shampoo has an antistatic effect on the hair by binding moisture - for example, with the help Moroccan argan oil . Or pay attention to the word "anti-frizz". If you like it naturally, you can use Arganrain argan oil as an ingredient.
- In any case, do without regular plastic brushes! They make the problem worse. Better use natural bristles or antistatic brushes that are gold plated.
- If anything blow dry (extremely exhausting!), Then with an ion dryer. The emits negatively charged particles (ie ions) to the hair, pull the moisture particles from the air and into the hair.
- Rub Arganrain organic oil for static hair treatment in the palms of your hands and straighten the hair.
The Arganrain herbal shampoo provides a supple hair feel. The hair is gently cleansed, easier to tame and effectively protected from the harmful effects of humidity. The Arganrain shampoo product with Moroccan argan oil provides the hair with soothing moisture. The hair fiber is strengthened and optimally cared for.