ARGANRain 100% Pure Certified Argan Oil
Argan Oil is frequently called liquid gold of Morrocco, is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The argan tree grows only in the south west of Morocco. The argan oil has been used for the remedy and cosmetics since the ancient ages. The argan oil is %100 natural, pure and unique. The argan tree is under the protection of UNESCO against extinction. The scientific studies have shown that there isn't any product equivalent to Argan oil.
Some Of The Benefits Of Using ARGANRain Argan Oil For Hair Are As Follows:
- Argan oil penetrates deeply into hair follicles ( hair grows in follicles) , strenghtens hair and thus help to prevent the hair loss.
- Due to affecting the blood circulation positie way, argan oil help to keep the skin cell live.
- It helps to repair as well as prevent the occurrence of split ends caused by several factors.
- As argan oil contains unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, so it is able to penetrate the hair shaft and repair damaged hair follicles.
- It also increases shine of lackluster dry hair by locking in the moisture.
- Unlike other hair oil, argan oil is non greasy and non oily and therefore it does not weight down hair making it limp.
- Argan oil is ideal for taming rough, dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- It is light and almost weightless so there is less probability of build up.
- For those who have damaged their hair with too much of hair straightening and other chemical treatments, argan oil can help in restoring the lost luster.
- Many people with color treated hair complain of rough hair and color fading. Regular application of argan oil on color treated hair can help in keeping the color intact for a greater duration and it would also prevent any dryness.
- Argan oil is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture.
- It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution.
- Because it has a high content of vitamin E, argan oil is very effective for hair growth too.
- It nourishes hair from the root, strengthening it, thereby preventing hair loss.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and manageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair make them manageable again.
- Hair stylists also consider that Argan oil may finally be right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms.
Some Of The Benefits Of Using ArganRain Argan Oil For Skin Are As Follows:
- The polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E present in the oil have excellent antioxidant qualities. These substances promote oxygenation within the cells and neutralize the adverse effects of free radicals. This way the oil provides protection to the skin and restores the vital nutrients inside the skin cells.
- Argan oil moisturizes the skin. In fact, it is far more effective as compared to any other natural skin moisturizer like olive oil or shea butter. This is because it does not contain any cholesterol. Moreover, its fatty acids improve the skin tone further.
- People with oily skin are extremely bothered by the excessive oiliness caused by overproduction of sebum. Argan oil can reduce this greasy feeling of the oily skin. It has the ability to control the action of sebum, the oily substance released by the oil glands present under the skin.
- This oil has amazing antimicrobial properties which enables it to fight off skin infections like acne. It also brings down skin inflammation and irritation to a great extent. For all these qualities, it is popularly used for treating various skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Argan oil helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin. Thus it protects the skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure, pollution, mental stress, smoking, etc.
- It can reduce the appearance of the ugly marks left behind by acne, chickenpox, and even the scars of skin injuries caused by burns.
- You can use it for wrinkle treatment. With aging, our skin tends to lose its natural elastic properties and visible signs of wrinkles appear on skin surface. Regular application of argan oil rehydrates the skin, restores its natural elasticity, and thus tightens up the skin. This way the anti-aging properties of the oil nourishes the aging skin and controls wrinkles.
- During pregnancy, stretch marks appear on the abdomen as the skin is overstretched. Pregnant women can safely use argan oil products on their abdomen to improve the skin condition and prevent stretch marks on it.
- Those women who mostly use mineral makeup tend to get dry skin after some time. Such a problem can be avoided with the regular use of argan oil. All you have to do is to apply one or two drops of this oil on the facial skin, 5 minutes before the application of makeup. This will keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying of the skin.
- Argan oil can also be used for hair care and nail care. When applied on scalp skin, it eliminates dandruff and prevents hair loss. You can get rid of the problems of brittle nails with the help of this oil, as it has a strengthening effect on the nails.