If your hair become weaker when temperatures drop,do not worry. This season affects your entire body. Here are 5 they most common hair problems in winter:
1. Dehydrated hair. Do not even think to wash with cold water because that can dehydrate the hair and can cause hair loss. In winter drop our sense of thirst, so we drink less water. Drink 1.5 or 2 liters of water and limit the time that you stand in the water.
2. Many fat. Because of the cold we think that we are not sweating and our hair is clean. But you know how your hair reacts to changes in the environment may appear large amount of fat in the scalp. Avoid washing your hair with very hot hair.
3. Tear hair. The chemical procedure can dry cuticles and make them more rigid. Low temperatures also help the latter: make the surface more rigid, so short easier. The solution? Take special attention to nourishing the hair during these months and never go out with wet hair.
4. Without shine. This problem is also related with dehydration. If you leave the mask for five minutes during a bath,you are doing nothing beneficial for your hair. Hair is composed of different layers of the cuticle, which are opening at high temperatures and this can cause lack of hydration.
5. Don't overdone with the hairdryer.Here are a few tips how to use it safely, do not use high temperatures, do not close too much to the hair.